Tuesday 19 April 2016

Teaching in a Catholic School - Reflection Activity #1 :)

I am currently reading a book by Jared Dees who is the creator of the Religion Teacher. I was lucky enough to meet Jared earlier this year and discuss with him his views on teaching Religious Education. Throughout this month I will be posting reflection tasks created by Jared  for you to use personally or with your staff.

I have been following this programme for two weeks and have found a new appreciation for teaching but more importantly improved my relationship with God.

Here is our first reflection Task: Recognise your relationship with Jesus.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The development of our Professional Learning Programme

In 2016, we sat down and re frame how we deliver professional development to teachers in the Christchurch Diocese. Instead of the typical s...